Raise is a place to find discounted gift cards to brands like Target, Starbucks, and Kohl’s. Right now TopCashBack is offering $20 cashback on a $1 or more purchase from Raise, making this a great freebie! This is good TODAY ONLY so HURRY! If you’re super-savvy and buy a card for somewhere that costs more than $1 but less than $20, you could even be in profit.
This offer is for NEW TopCashback members only. This is defined as someone who hasn’t ever made a transaction through TopCashback.com, regardless of whether they have already created a TopCashback account or not. However as TopCashback doesn’t limit accounts to one per household, if you’re an existing member now’s the perfect time to tell your husband or wife, mom or dad, roommate, neighbor, co-worker or anyone else about TopCashback and perhaps they’ll share their freebie with you.
Here’s how to do it:
- Log in or sign up (it’s FREE!) (if you are just joining make sure you Authenticate your account – you MUST click on the link they send your email or you won’t get your cashback!)
- Click the Get Cash Back offer link on THIS RAISE PAGE.
- Click Get Cash Back and it will take you directly to the Raise website. You will have to create an account or log in with an existing account.
- Go to Buy Gift Cards at the top.
- Search for any gift card you want &choose under $25 (left side)
- Notice the value of the card is higher than the selling price as you make a purchase.
- DO NOT ADD ANYTHING ELSE TO YOUR CART! The fine print says you can only order one gift card. They are selling out fast! This is subject to availability.
- Within 7 days the $20 should turn payable and can be credited straight to your checking or PayPal account.
- One is allowed per TopCashBack account/member.
Cashback might initially post in TopCashback accounts at 1 or 2% of items’ purchase prices but will be corrected to $20 within a few days.
This TopCashback Raise offer is available:
– for 24 hours for purchases made between 00:00:00 and 23:59:59 PT on Thursday, March 19, 2015; or stock runs out
– on gift cards priced at $1 or more
– to new TopCashback members only. This is defined as someone who hasn’t ever made a transaction through TopCashback.com, regardless of whether they have already created a TopCashback account or not. If an existing member is found to have created more than one account, TopCashback reserves the right to terminate their accounts and withhold all cashback earnings
– to new, current or past Raise customers
– for online sales only, for purchases made directly after clicking through TopCashback.com